Monday, March 29, 2010

A Relaxing Weekend...

So I have been pretty busy with work and school, and it seems like every weekend we are on some sort of mini vacation! This weekend we stayed at home, and it was very relaxing! It is a good thing we did because Tyler was sick :( He is a trooper though, he just keeps going! So on Sunday afternoon after church, Tyler was taking a nap on the couch and I decided to finish a project that I started at the beginning of March and haven't been able to complete! I have wanted to do this since BEFORE we were married! But this is my finished project...the DAY letters :) They were fun to do. I took a picture of Tyler too, because he is so funny when he sleeps! He starts out all cuddly but he ALWAYS ends up like this. I have had SO many elbows in my face, its a mystery how I don't have bruises on my face! I get mad at him in the night but he is such a heavy sleeper he just mumbles sorry and sleeps away! Haha, he is so funny. Anyway, just thought you all should see my cute husband :)


2 comments:

  1. That's funny! I get smacked quite a bit with Brent's arms up like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute DAY letters Jess! Glad you found some time to finish your craft, it's hard when you're in school and working! That picture of Tyler sleeping is so funny, I showed Preston and he thought it was funny too ha :)
    I'm sorry you had to where those heart monitors! They LOOK like they would be itchy, and annoying. I'm glad your baby is healthy though.
    So I just want to tell you that I almost wrote I'm glad your baby "girl" is healthy. I guess that means I think you are having a girl ha. I'm excited to find out... only 5 more weeks wow!!

    ReplyDelete