Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NEW! :)


Ok so I felt th at it was appropriate that I give Squeeker, my recent car, its own blog before I get on to my NEW CAR!!! :) Yahoo!! So I was in the market for buying a new car and Mazdas are just SO CUTE, I wanted one so bad! I was working and Tyler was driving with my client and I and he spotted this here car in a garage with a number on the back. With his quick memorizatoin skills, he was able to get the number and we called....one week later, the car was ours!! :) We got a GREAT deal on it! It is a 2006 with 49,000 miles. It is in great condition! Oh my goodness I think it is just the cutest thing ever! We decided it could be my birthday present...it is the best present I have ever gotten! :) Also, that picture at the top there is of me when we picked it up. Tyler was taking pictures...look at how focused I was on the road though, you would be proud dad! Oh, one more thing... Tyler and I named our new car...WELCOME HOME MYRA, WELCOME HOME :) haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment