Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My cars.

So recently a very depressing thing happened. My car, Squeeks, passed away. It was a slow painful death. Squeeks and I have been together since 2006, and she has been so good to me! I learned to drive a manual in her at Snow College with my mom in a random parking lot. She has traveled with me on many adventures, like San Diego for the Summer and Mexico for my honeymoon. She has also gotten me to and from Logan a million gazillion times, thats probably what did her in! (And maybe the fact that she leaked oil non-stop, and I wasn't the best at checking it...) Anyway, one day my Squeeks was making a funny noise, it sounded like grinding metal. I was at work and driving my client around so I just drove and drove...until it started getting worse and than I knew it was a bad idea to keep driving it. I called Tyler who was at work and he came and picked her up to see what was wrong. On his way home from work, she just up and died in the Sears parking lot. We had to get her towed back to our house. There is good news to this tragic story...we sold her on KSL for $300 dollars, and the man that bought her said that he was going to fix up the engine and she should be seen driving around West Valley! She is not dead after all!! But...she will always have a place in my heart. She has been with me through thick and thin. I will miss you Squeeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment