Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tyler!

Ok so this Monday Tyler and I both started school! I have just this last semester, then I will graduate with my Bachelors in Family, Consumer, and Human Development with an Emphasis in Family and Community Service. Tyler started the Bridgerland POLICE ACADEMY!!! He has to wear a uniform to school everyday! And they had to buy matching work out clothes and everything. Tyler took the physically fit test the second day of class (running, jumping...stuff like that) and passed! I just thought he was so cute in his uniform, I had to take a picture of his first day of school!! He will be graduating in October, then there will be a Police Officer in the family!! It is so weird, but VERY exciting! :) Tyler still works full time, and then some, at ICON...then he goes to school at night. I am just so proud of him!!

Tyler is playing his XBOX game...weird...haha, but this is our new little set up! We got a cute fouton because it is the only thing that will fit up our curvy stairs! So, if any of you want to come and party with us and sleep on our fouton, you are more then welcome!! :)
I had to put this picture on because this whole blog has a 'Tyler' sort of theme. From work at Christmas they gave everybody a Turkey. Tyler was SO excited to cook this turkey!! He was so proud of it, and it tasted SO good! We have been eating turkey for the last two weeks...but it is still good :)
P.S. Tyler read this blog and said I missed the most important part. He cooked the turkey upside down so that the white meat was still moist. Yup, he is very proud.





1 comment:

  1. ah.. super cute hubby! what a serious cop he will be!! way to go Tyler!! --Rachel

    ReplyDelete