Friday, January 1, 2010

Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Ok...so I know Halloween was long ago, but I am making up some time! And I feel like these are very cute pictures that are worthy of 'the blog'...even if they are two months out of date.

For Halloween Ty and I made a quick trip to D.I. before driving to Joe and Melindas for our annual Halloween Bash! It really is one of my most favorite parties to go to! The whole family gets dressed up, there is games, food, and of course the money tree! I won a free pizza at Little Caesars! Not the $100 dollars...but I was ok with it :)

Here is the whole Fam!! Aren't we so cute.

We made some awesome cookies.

The men.

The women...minus my mom and Addie. I don't know where they were.


This final picture was at a friend Halloween Bash at Taunis!

No comments:

Post a Comment