Monday, January 4, 2010







CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
It was Tyler and I's first Christmas Eve together!! It was such a fun night! We drove down from Logan and started the traditions! Every Christmas Eve we all go to Tom and Julies and have yummy soup and treats. There is a picture of Braxton and Tyler...it was worse than pulling teeth to get either one of them to smile...GOOFBALLS! We wanted a picture to show how much they look alike! They are brothers! Of course we had to do some arm wrestling....doesn't that look intense? Beleive me, it was. Tyler kissed me under the mistletoe for the first time too...it was a season of firsts! Last Christmas he was in Cedar City while I was in South Jordan, and because of the Snow storm we couldn't see each other. This year was the best! :)



















When we got home from Tom and Julies we had our very last chocolate out of our chocolate countdowns!! I have done this tradition for as long as I could remember, so Tyler and I are doing it now and will continue for our kids! I always love getting chocolate right before I go to bed. Tyler and I added a little tradition of our own, we have a Christmas story to read for the 25 days leading up until Christmas. They are the best stories! Usually I start to read them, and then Tyler always had to finish because I would end up crying. I am such a baby! :) So...after we ate our chocolates we did another tradition and opened one gift. We always get PJ's or something of that sort! This year Tyler and I both got robes, and both my parents and Jordan got PJ's as well! My dad was so cute in his PJ's, I wish I got a picture! They were, of course, Jimmy Johnson PJs. After the parentals went to bed...it was PARRRTAY time!! We played Ticket To Ride all night long, and around 2 in the morning we had corn dogs, pizza, and chimichangas (don't tell my mom and dad!) It was so much fun, I felt like a little kid again! Not that I wouldn't do that now...but anyway. Jordan wanted us to sleep in his bed like 'old times'...so the three of us got into Jordans bed and finally fell asleep! It was such a fun and memorable night!!









No comments:

Post a Comment