Friday, January 1, 2010

After Halloween comes....Thanksgiving! Don't worry, I am getting to the present day of 2010! This was a way fun trip for Thanksgiving! We went to Cedar City with Tylers family.

We played Skip Bo with the family! I love it here...there is never a dull moment! Its always an exciting time :)
This is how Tyler and his brothers LOVE to spend their time. I thought this was the funniest picture! It truly captures the moment.
This was my personal favorite time...Tyler showed me how to do the manual 4-wheeler! We were zooming all around, it was so much fun!
Our family...reunited again. Oh how Tyler misses his dog Lucky.
This is Tylers littlest sister Natalie. I thought this was the funniest thing! She grabbed the huge leg and was diving right into it! It was almost bigger than her head!
After the festivities in Cedar City, Tyler had to go back to work in Logan. He was soooo nice, and he let me stay in St. George with my family!! My Granny, Aunt Jami, and Madre had a fun time making jewelry! We did it for a LONG time! I love spending time with 'the girls' :)
We also celebrated Brax's birthday...he is getting all grown up!
This is the CUTEST picture! Jordan was helping my Granny down the sand mountain....awww :)
Here we are taking a walk in Snow Canyon! It is so pretty there!! As you can see, it was pretty chilly as well! It was so much fun to spend some time in Cedar City and St. George with family! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment