Monday, January 4, 2010


CHRISTMAS!
I don't know why I didn't take hardly any pictures on Christmas Day! It was just busy I guess? So...Jordan, Tyler and I were sleeping snug in Jordans bed when...CUBBY, Ashley and Jonnys dog, jumped on us! Jonny and Ash came over to open up presents at 8 am. By the time we got upstairs my mom and dad were already up, so we didn't get to hear my dad say...'I don't think Santa came this year'. It was kind of sad, I missed hearing it. Haha. But we all opened presents. Tyler got a tool box, clothes, a shaver, football, DVD's, XBox game and stuff...and I got coats, clothes, books, DVD's, and I bought Jordans new phone! It was wonderful :) After that we went to Jeff and Heidi's for our annual Christmas breakfast. It is always so delicious, and fun to see what everybody got for Christmas! After that we went to Josh and Rach's to see what Addie got for Christmas. She is just so stinkin cute! After that we traveled to AF to our annual Christmas lunch with dads side. We visited at their house and then went to Joe and Melindas for dinner. It was a day jammed pack full with family, food, and fun! :) Just what we love. We are so thankful for the Christmas season, and the real meaning we celebrate this wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment