Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas!



These are silly Christmas Card pictures that we took...fun times :)


Tyler and I just set up our very first Christmas tree! (Well, we actually set it up the day before Thanksgiving...I couldn't wait!) It was fun to decorate our own tree...and its even more fun to put presents under it! We feel SO blessed this holiday season. We are looking forward to seeing our families soon! I am busy with school (its finals week starting tomorrow!) and Tyler works non-stop! He is getting a bit sick too :( But we just got called to be the Leaders in Nursury...today was our first day! There are some wild childs, but I am so excited to get started! Life is so wonderful, I am so thankful for this Christmas season!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics Jess!! I love them and think your hats are awesome. And isn't having your own tree so fun?!! Good luck with finals! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess!!! You guys are so freaking cute! Promise me that next semester we can go out to dinner every few Tuesdays! I freaking miss you already. LOVE the Christmas tree, we still don't have one. :( Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you guys are so silly. That is so cute you are in the nursery together!! What a perfect calling for you! You better whip those kids into shape..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas pictures and good luck with finals. Aren't you almost done? I think that is funny they put you in the nursery. Birth control for a bit? Just kidding. I bet you will love being with those cuties.

    ReplyDelete