Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok...so I am sorry that my husband does not have a shirt on...this could be a bit scandelise or however you spell that word? But it was the funniest thing I have ever seen, and I wanted you all to see it too. Don't worry, he said this one was ok :) So...Tyler gets up at 4:30 every morning, works 10 hours, and than has school from 6-10 Monday through Thursday so by Friday he is dead. He was getting sick, and when I came home he was sitting in the bathtub with the shower still going acting drunk! He was singing and doing the weirdest things. I only got this little video...but man, it was funny! He is such a HARD worker, and he NEVER complains! I guess this must be how he takes out his complaints? Haha...oh man I love Tyler so much! :) Nobody has every made me laugh harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment