Thursday, March 18, 2010


I have been waiting SIX weeks to do this! I decided I had to wait for my 12 week appointment, so, if you havent guessed(or I havent already told you...haha) ...I AM PREGNANT!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! :) I will be 13 weeks on Monday, the due date is September 23rd! Oh my heck, what a wonderful surprise! :) I found out at six weeks, it was unexpected but I just had a 'feeling' so I got pregnancy tests and Tyler thought I was crazy. He has always told me that when I get pregnant he wants me to tell him in a cool way...so I ended up screaming OH MY GOSH and then I slammed the bathroom door when he asked me what was wrong. I was like, nothing! But than I started screaming again so he knew...haha, I told him in a 'Jessica' way, thats cool, right? We told both of our parents that very weekend by giving them a card that said on the front...something about having new little feet to follow them around...or something, then you opened it and it said, your going to be grand parents! Haha...I know people usually wait forever to tell people, but I stinkkkkkkk at secrets, especially one SO GREAT! I was pretty darn sick for about 5 weeks, but I am feeling great and only get nautious every once in awhile! The major difference is I am very tired. Anyway, Tyler and I are VERY VERY excited to have this new spirit in our home!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) P.S. I had to post the 'pee sticks' :)

2 comments:

  1. ha. you and your pregnancy tests!! i love it! And of course you know we are SO happy for you guys!! And I can't wait to BE an AUNT again! Hurry and get that sweet babe here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! That is so exciting!! Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete