Monday, March 29, 2010


Hello! I just wanted to share with you all these horrible things that were attatched to my chest for 24 hours! I don't know how many of you have had heart monitors, but they ITCH LIKE CRAZY! I couldn't sleep all night long. I had to get them because my heart 'palpatates' or something like that? But there were four more of those buggers below those ones! I haven't gotten the results back but I am pretty sure I am fine :) Tyler thought it was funny that I was whining so much, so he took a picture to remember. Ahh...the joys of pregancy. I swear, they find every single little thing that is wrong with you! I am just happy our baby is healthy :) I am 15 weeks! I feel like I am just getting fat...my pants are starting to get a little uncomfortable. Other than that life is great and I am doing just fine :) By the way, thank you all for the love and support you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment