Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jessica!

What a great Birthday! Tyler decorated the house for me, it was so cute to be suprised when I got home from work! We drove to South Jordan and ate with my wonderful family at Texas Road House!! Once again I got to sit on the straddle! I should have thought it through a little more though because I wore a skirt! I had to side saddle it :) But I love being with Tyler and the fam! After we went to FASTKART! Oh my, I am obsessed! It was so much fun! Ashley and I both were a bit sick afterwards...its a lot of sharp turns at a very fast pace! But it was so much fun. You get to wear real helmets and everything! Its that serious. :) Then we opened presents and at cake and ice cream!! My family is SO WONDERFUL TO ME!! Thank you for the gifts and the wonderful time! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Tyler and I in our festive house :)

My cute cake that my mom got for me.
Ash and I preparing to Fastkart it up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment