Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holiday Getaway!

Right before Christmas Tyler and I had the chance to go to a cabin with his brother and their family. We dropped off Lily at my parents (thanks mom and dad) and we headed up to Park City! We played games all night long and then woke up early and went snowboarding at Brighton. It was my first time, and Tyler was a great teacher! He actually ended up teaching 4 people, it was like he had his own little school! I really enjoyed snowboarding, at around 2 the power went out so we got full refunds! Bonus! Afterward we went back up to the cabin, it was so good to visit with family! I really did miss my Lily Bear though. This is the only picture I got because we were very busy! I wish I would have taken more. Hurray for a good getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment