Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fashion Day

Fashion Day!


I started my own little business for awhile, nothing too big, just making headbands, clips and bobby pin flowers! It is called FASHION DAY, get it...like Day as in my last name? I know, so clever ;) It has been pretty fun, I have sold a lot to those I know and in Gardner Villages Day Spa. I got sick of making them so often, I just want to spend time with Lily! :) One day though, I want my own craft store! I just love crafts! Here are a few that I have made...let me know what you think!









Needless to say...Lily will never go flowerless! :) She has one for every single outfit!

3 comments:

  1. so dang cute jess!! I love how you proped them for the pics! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Blog stocking! I do it all the time:) I'm glad you found me. Your little girl is so adorable! and I love your head bands! they are so cute! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must teach me how to make these darling things! :) you've got talent Jessica!

    ReplyDelete