Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lily!

Lily Rae Day
4 Month Check-up
Weight= 9 lbs 4 oz ....0%
Length= 23.5 inches...28%
Head Circ. 39
Lily is growing up so fast! She just had her 4 month doctor appointment, and although she is still a skinny little thing, she is doing great! We started her with rice cereal! She loves sitting in her bumbo with a bib on, she talks and talks and talks. She is adorable! I don't know how much she actually likes the rice cereal, she likes to push it all back out with her tongue. I am sure she will learn quickly. It is so fun to try new things with our precious little girl! :)

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Isnt it so fun when they start eating solids? Its so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Lily is so adorable and cute! I still need to meet her! I would love to do crafts with you anytime! You can show me your adorable hair bows. The last time I went to the wood connection I ran into your mom, it was a while ago. That is where I got the wood hearts but my friend just picked things up for me.
    The older Kenley gets I think the more she looks like me. Kids are so fun, aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I would love to see her! She is so small!! So Cute...

    ReplyDelete