Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was fun this year! Lily really loved her presents, she was spoiled, especially by nana and papa!! We got to stay at my parents house for Christmas, I have never not stayed there on Christmas...just keeping the tradition alive! ;) Lily woke up a couple of times that night, and when it was time to wake up in the morning she was dead asleep! I woke her up and she was so funny, it was the first time I think I have actually woken her up! She was very happy though, I am sure it was because she knew Santa had come! Here are all the presents she got...pretty good for a 4 month old! :)
Lily just loves this little toy/lay thing! And Tyler and I love it too because it keeps her busy for awhile!! When she first got it she would take swings with her arms and hope to hit the dangly things...now (about 3 weeks later) she grabs right onto them and pulls them down to her mouth! She is getting so big so fast!
Lily loves anything with lights on it! And of course bright colors.
This was her Christmas kiss from daddy...haha I just love her face! She really doesn't like kisses all that much...
Here is Lily next to her stocking...yup, this is the one she fit into that I took pictures of her in! And she is also wearing her cute PJs that Nana gave to her!
When we were opening presents papa just loved holding Lily and letting her help open his presents! She really did grab at the paper, it was so cute!
Nana and Papa gave Lily this awesome Bouncer which she loves! She is still a bit little for it but with a blanket in there with her its perfect!
Tyler and I also had a good Christmas! We both got a lot of DVDs, XBOX games, clothes, and random things! My parents got us a digital video camera, it is so great! We already have some great footage of Lily :) Thanks mom and dad!
We had a busy day going to Jeff and Heidis for Breakfast, a visit to Jonny and Ash's, lunch at Grandma and Grandpas, and dinner at Joe and Melindas! Lots of food! It is always so wonderful to be with family on Christmas. I am so glad we get to see them so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment