Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years!

So for the new year we went to South Jordan! We got all dressed up! Lily got this adorable onesie from Ash and Jonny for Christmas that says Happy New Years! I made a tutu to go with it, isn't she just cute?! :) Tyler was in the process of cutting his hair when he stopped at this point and came and asked me to take a picture to send to Jordan so that he could be in Jordans 'Mullet Crew'. It was just going to be a joke at first, but I kind of like it! Not for an everyday look...but I told him to keep it for New Years! Haha...he did...and it was great :) Him and Lily look so cute together!
I know...I took a lot of picures. I just loved too many of them! I love how she is sticking her tongue out in this one!
For our New Years Eve Party we went to the Osmond household and had a killer party! We played games, danced, ate, and had a grea time. This isn't the best of pictures, but I love these girls, and we had a killer night! Thanks Brandon and Shelby! :)
Ashley, Linnea, Shelby, Kylee, Jessica, Lily
Dancing!
Lily was awake to bring in the New Year....with all of the screaming and horn tootin, this is how her look was for the first part, it was so funny! I love all of her expressions, it helps me to know exactly what she is thinking.
Our little family on New Years Eve 2010!

2 comments:

  1. WOW you got such great pics of Lily!!! I totally love all her uniquine faces! What a doll! I miss her~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jess, that is the worst picture of me that I have ever seen. I look like I had a little to much of somethin! Good thing your daughter is cute enough to even out my grossness. :)

    ReplyDelete