Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Party!

A couple of Sundays before Christmas everybody in our family gets together at my Moms house for a fabulous Christmas party! I would have to say this is my favorite Christmas party every year. We start it off with amazing food, and then we read Luke 2 from the scriptures and watch the movie. While we read the scriptures we have our own cute little nativity scene :) There are pictures of that down below. After that we put a whole bunch of presents in the middle and play the game where you pick a number and then can unwrap a gift or steal one, we always have such a fun time doing it! This year Tyler and I got a DVD (Cinderella Man, I cried all the way through it) and lots of candy! We also got a Jamba juice gift card and a football. :) I love spending time with my family, I really have the best family ever!
Here is one of my all time favorite pictures...Gramps was making Lily smile SO big, which in return made him smile so big!! Isn't this the cutest picture?
Here are the girls. I love these girls so much, I am glad my brothers and cousins married some great girls. I am also glad to have my best twinner cousin Jenny here!
And...of course the boys. I love all of these boys so much!! I grew up very close to these cousins and brothers, and Tyler is just as great as they are :)
Here is Mary and Baby Jesus...aka, Annie and Lily. They are so cute!
Mary has a pretty stylish head thing if you ask me! Here we have Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus, as well as a shepherd and a wise man...this is always our cute little nativity! :) I am glad Lily got to play Baby Jesus, she did great in that role :)

No comments:

Post a Comment