Thursday, December 2, 2010

Immunizations

Lily got her two month old immunization shots...it was so sad to witness! I didn't know this little girl had that much lung power! Its always been such a little cry....but when they stuck her with those needles she screamed something fierce! It was so sad!!! It was over quick though, and she did pretty good!

I don't think the shots were the very worst part of this whole experience...this is the look lily gave me the whole day after! It was like she was ticked off I would let that happen to her. She was so sad all of the time! I am sure she didn't feel good, I was glad that she slept a lot because I hated to see her this way! My energetic little girl was so out of it! Oh gee, I just love her so much! :)



2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Don't worry... the shot part doesn't really get easier. haha My 2 year old literally asked me "Why" last time he got his. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shots are so hard! I hate that look they give you like "I trusted you and you let them do this"! At least we can cuddle them more and love them back to happiness!

    ReplyDelete