Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Season!

I just love the Christmas Holidays!!! It all starts off with Black Friday shopping, and than the shopping doesnt cease until Christmas. I love the shopping, the Christmas music in the stores, and the cheerful spirits of others out and about.
I love making goodies upon goodies and sharing them with friends.
I love Christmas parties, ugly sweaters, and being with friends and family.
I love taking pictures of my sweet little angel, and sending out Christmas cards.
I love decorating the Christmas tree and decorating stockings.
I love reading Christmas stories.
I love seeing Christmas lights everywhere, especially at Temple Square.
I love coats, beanies, and boots...as well as sweats and hot chocolate in our cozy home.
I love giving and recieving gifts, I especially love wrapping gifts.
There are SO many things I just love about this Christmas season! The very best things I love about the Christmas season, however, is the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, and being with family. To me, these are the things that matter the very most in my life. I am so thankful for this time to truly rejoice for our Saviors birth, and to share that with loved family members.
I love the Christmas season!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment