Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My college years are quickly coming to an end! At first I was THRILLED.  I still am thrilled to be done with tests and studying!  There still are a few things I will miss. One of these things will be my AMBASSADORS!!!  For the years that I was up here at Utah State, I was able to be part of an AMAZING team...the Utah State University Ambassadors.  All of the people on this team truly are remarkable, and the best of friends!  I have had some of my best memories with this team!  I LOVE AMBASSADORS!! :)  Here we are at our final banquet at Hamiltons.  I hope we can all stay in touch!!!  And I wish you all the best :)
Everyone and their spouses!
The Days and the Whatcotts :)
This is a dear friend Vannessa!!  She was an Ambassador with me until she graduated, and now she is a professional!! Love ya Ness!
Up above you will see the best of all ambassadors.  We are the TRANSFER AMBASSADORS!! :)  In my opinion, and everybody elses of course...we are the coolest of the cool.  And here we are sportin' our ugly faces.  Rodney...yours is VERY scary.
Friends Forever! Sarah and Petra...TOB
Not only are we cool...we are hot! ;) Petra, Ali, Amanda, Sarah, Kylee, and Me.
These two gentleman came from Snow College such as I.  They are the comic relief of the group :) Jord and Rodney.
This is the award that I got that night...the True Blue Transfer Award.  I was so happy!! Thanks to everyone! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL!! And remember...TOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment