Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lake Mead!


Tyler and I went with our familiy to Lake Mead!  I have been going to Lake Mead since I was three months old, twice a year....I just love it there!!! We drove to So Jo and then drove with Jonny and Ashley...and Cubby :) I was nervous to drive with the dog but it was great! I feel like we bonded :) It was fun to spend time with Jonny and Ashley too! We stayed at St. George for the night and then went to the lake on Friday, camped that night and boated again Saturday. We stayed in St. George Saturday night and drove home Sunday! It was a pretty short trip, but I am so glad we got to go! It was so much fun, thanks for such a great time!
Here is Jonny Ash and Cubby while we are driving...cute little family.
And here is Tyler and I relaxing in the back...

Here is the Crew!! :)
Tyler and Jessica...
Mom and Dad...
Jordan...
Jonniy and Ash...
And Cubby!

This is our 'Princess Ride' on the tubes...itw as so much fun! I love our faces in this picture!
This was the manly man ride...thats my dad with his legs straight up in the air!
Ash, Jonny, Ty and Jess...
This was everybody sitting around the fire the first night...we played PIT and roasted massive mallows!
Tyler dug himself in the sand...it makes Jordan look huge!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! Looks like you guys had so much fun! ps. I died laughing when I saw the picture of your dad with his legs straight up great picture!

    ReplyDelete