Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An AMAZING weekend!

           This weekend was one of the most memorable of my life.  It was AMAZING to kick it off Friday morning by finding out what we are having...A GIRL!!  Oh my heck, to see her kick her feet...to see her beating heart and her spine and every part of her body was so amazing!  She is a healthly little girl!!!  She wouldn't let us get a good head shot because her forhead was resting on her knees...but atleast her legs were up so we know for sure she is a girl. :)  I CANT WAIT! Her name is Lily Rae Day, and her due date is September 28th, 2010 :)
           As you can tell in that picture...it was also Tylers birthday on Thursday but since he had work and school we celebrated on Friday!  We met my parents, Jordo, Granny, Gramps, Jami and Brax at the hotel here in Logan and then went to Firehouse Pizzeria to celebrate!  Here is everybodys mug shots...except Jami apparantly ducked out every time? Don't worry, I have a picture of her at the movie :)
Birthday Boy eating his Fazookie! He just had to put it in his teeth...

My cute mom and dad :)

My cute Granny and Gramps :)

Me and Jordo :)

Braxton...taking a picture

After dinner we went back to my apartment for cake, icecream, and a parrrtayyy :) It was so much fun to have the family to MY house for once!  I love hosting :)  We even had a pinata!  It was so much fun, and thanks again for all of the presents for Tyler and for my graduation!!



We had to use this hammer thing that we got for our new tent because it was the only thing I could think of to hit it with! It worked...and it was fun to swing! :)

Braxton giving it a swing...

Thats Jordans arm up and propped ready to hit that sucker!

Yahoo! CANDY! :)
Finally...that night we went and saw Iron Man 2! We had to wait in a long line of college students...it was weird for my parents I think...welcome to Logan! Ha, we sat in the front section, but it was still way good!  Here is Jordan Brax and Tyler waiting for the movie to start...

And my mom, dad and Jami on the other side!! I was inbetween all of my most favorite people! :)  Thanks for a great celebration!  I am going to post my graduation on another one because this one is loooong!

No comments:

Post a Comment