Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers

This here is my BEAUTIFUL mom.
This Mothers Day, I thought A LOT about how much my mom has impacted my life, and all of the wonderful things she has done for our family.
My mom is the first person I call when I have sad news.
My mom is the first person I call when I have the greatest news!
My mom has always been there for me, even when I was out of the country.
My mom has taught by me by her example.
My mom has a contagiousness about her, everybody wants to be around her!
I want to be exactly like my mom!!

Thanks for being the best mom ever!  I hope that I can be to my children what you are to me!  It seemed so much more real this Mothers Day that I will actually be a mom, and it made me really think of all the wonderful qualities you have and how amazing you are!  I love you mom! :)

Also with this Mothers Day, I thought a lot about all of the other 'moms' that I have in my life! In this picture are four of my best friends in the whole wide world, and the best part is I get to be with them forever! :)  I LOVE being with my Aunts, Granny, and Mom!  I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world!  They are all so wonderful to me. I love going shopping with them, as well as just sitting and talking about nothing!  They have done so much for me in my life.  I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)
Jami, Julie, Jina, and Granny

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my aunts, mom, and grandma :) Girls rock!
    And yes, when you have your baby I will totally take pictures of you guys! But, you know I am no professional, so if that's a risk you want to take... haha.
    Have a fun trip, see you when we're back from the cruise!

    ReplyDelete