Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GRADUATION!!

             YAHOOOO!!! I finally graduated!!  I graduated in Family, Consumer and Human Development with an emphasis in Family and Community Services.  My college experiences have been sooo wonderful! I am so blessed to have had these years to learn and grow!  I cried last night because its all over...its bitter sweet! I am sooo happy to be done with stressful finals, long papers, studying and walking up the 'the hill' in the wee hours in the morning in the freezing cold winter!  But...I have met SO many wonderful people, have had so many wonderful leadership experiences, and learned so much!  I am so grateful for this wonderful experience! I am also so happy that my family could be there to celebrate with me! :)
This is my cousin Lane! His family was there as well, he graduated in Business!
This is how I was the whole ceremony....My arms raised in the air because I was so happy and excited!! :)
This is one of my favorite teachers!
I finally got the diploma! Well...the cover :)
Tyler and I
Granny Gramps and I
The fam!
YAHOO!! And congratulations to all of you who graduated!!!!!  Good luck in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment