Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween Party!

Every Monday before Halloween my aunt Melinda throws a KILLER Halloween FHE Bash. I seriously look forward to it every year! And I love that EVERYONE dresses up!! My extended fam really honestly is the coolest :) Here is my family minus Jonny.
This is the cutest picture in the world. Papa loves his little girls SO much!! They love him too :)
Our cute little Hula Girl. Me and Lily were Hula girls and Tyler was a sight seer (umm how do you spell that?). I made Lilys litlte headband, it was fun to do! I loved her little pink coconut bra too :)
At this party we all get to participate in the games, and we even win prizes! This is Tyler at the fishing pond. He won some skeleton candies.
Here I am at the fishing pond...I won some Halloween window decorations!! Lily won a teether and a fleece blanket!
Our cute little family.
My wonderful cousin Jenny who just returned home off her mission! Oh I just love her!
My little cousin...well he isn't so little anymore but I still like to say that...he was/is a nerd :)
Rach the sexy bee and Addie the beautiful Bell Princess.
Aunt Jami doing the Halloween Cake Walk with Lily! She won her a good prize :)
I think that Halloween could possibly be my favorite Holiday. I love the Christmas season...but not particularly Christmas Day itself. If I had to choose just one day to celebrate, it would for sure be Halloween. I love dressing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment