Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carving Pumpkins 2010!

This year for carving pumpkins we went to Shawnee and Prestons house, our good friends. Shawnee made some wonderful taco soup and we ate it in bread bowls...I love doing that when the weather starts getting colder! It was delicious! Then we started carving away. We always have so much fun with Shawnee Preston and their cute boy Cohen! :)
I made me and Lily matching Halloween flowers...haha I have always wanted to do that :)
Lily Bear is so cute!

I made Tyler wear Halloween colors! I am sure glad I did because this is a fun Halloween family photo! :)
Preston, Shawnee, me and Ty!
I did the batman symbol, Tyler the 'portrait of Lily', Shawnee did the amazing owl and she also carved Cohens little pumpkin, Preston of course did the Green Armadillo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment