Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boating

On Tyler and I's anniversary we went BOATING!! Yup, call us crazy but we went boating on October 16th to Yuba Lake! It was pretty chilly, but TOTALLY worth it. It was actually a nice day, just the water was freezing. It was Lilys very first boating trips of many :) She wore my life jacket from when I was her age! It was a touch big, but she loved it and the boat lulled her right asleep the whole time! It was so much fun to go boating, it seemed like forever since we had!

Tyler and Lily Bear.
It has been over 2 years since I have wakeboarded...and boy did it feel good! I blew out my knee at the beginning of the summer of 2009 and had knee surgery so I was out for awhile, and then I got pregnant so I was out of comission for quite sometime. I can't wait until I can do it again!
Wakeboarding a little over a month after I had a baby via C-section...not too bad eh? :)
Papa and Nana with baby Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment