Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Wish List!

Alrighty, so for my baby showers instead of registering my mom wanted me to make a list on my blog of what I want.  This is a great idea! Except I am a new mom and really don't know every single thing that I should be getting.  If you can think of anything else I should add to this list, please please let me know! In the meantime...here is a BABY WISH LIST that I came up with :)
  • Blankets
  • Changing pad/Changing cover
  • Diapers
  • Diaper Bag
  • Diaper Garbage (you know, those cool ones that keep the smell out)
  • Rash ointment/powders ect.
  • Wipes
  • Bathing Tub
  • Lotions, oils, shampoo, ect.
  • Baby wash cloths
  • Nursing Accessories
  • Burp Cloths
  • Nursing Pillow
  • Baby care supplies (nail clippers, ect)
  • Bouncer/Swinger
  • Baby books
  • Binkies
Really, anything else you can think of I am sure I am in need of.  Thank you so much to all of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Here are some things I love having... anti-gass drops, fingernail clippers, thermometer, breast pump, and baby monitor. Good luck with everything!! I can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!!! I hope everything goes well. Looks like you guys have had lots of fun lately. Cute bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little bird told me that you had your little girl! Congrats! I hope you post some pictures soon!!

    ReplyDelete