Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cherry Hill

Cherry Hill...the greatest fun spot you'll ever know, Cherry Hill Cherry Hill Hill....I love that little jingle, and I am told they don't even have it anymore!  It was still a lot of fun going to Cherry Hills a couple of weekends ago with my Granny and Gramps! We used to go there as kids all of the time, this was Tylers very first time so that made me even more excited to go!  My granny and gramps brought their fifth wheel, and Tyler and I brought up our tent and put it right outside! A lot of family came throughout the week, we played a lot of games, swam a lot, and ate a lot...it was great! 
My cute family...mom, Jordo, Granny, Gramps, and Linds
Tyler told me this was a VERY safe water ride, so I decided to go down it.  Can you tell from the look on my face how safe it was?  I flipped over and hit my face on the bottom!  It was still way fun though, I loved going down with all of my little cousins and Ty :)






Me Ty and Brax in the lazy river...I loooooved this.


So precious...all of us reaching for each other :)
One night we went miniature golfing.  I thought this was the cutest picture ever!!
We played a lot of games...Granny is always champion at the games.  It was fun :)
Don't judge me, I am pregnant.
This is the coolest picture! Ty, Brax, Annie and Em :) Such a happy family.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I'm so excited for baby lily :)
    They still have that cherry hill jingle because I hear it about million times a day at work! agh! i'm glad you like it, because I ... don't. ha

    ReplyDelete