Sunday, August 1, 2010

32 weeks!!!

So...next month Tyler and I are having a baby!! (hopefully!) It is just fun to say that because it makes it sound so close! In all honesty, I think that I will be overdue so I could have her in October...but my original due date is September 28th! 8 MORE WEEKS!!  My hands and feet LOVE to swell on up, especially at my HOT non-AC work!  But overall I am doing excellent!  I work during the day and about 3 nights a week so both Tyler and I are staying busy.  He is still working during the day and going to school at night!  I am taking a bunch of classes at the hospital that make this experience all that much more fun :) We are taking Childbirth Classes, Breastfeeding Class, and Infant Safety Class.  I just love to learn and want to be the best mom that I can be.  I am also doing water aerobics at night and well, just loving the summer!  Anyway, theres a little update on the life of the Days :) Soon to be 3 :)
Getting biggggger and biggggger! 32 weeks along!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you...so cute! It is coming soon. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESSICA!!!! my best friend! how are yoU! look at me!! I am on your blog! I'm so cool! you are so cool- you have a baby... So just so that you know- I love you! and p.s. you should probably change your light blue letters- my eyes hurt from trying to read "about you..." no bueno. :)

    ReplyDelete