Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun with Friends!

Oh my heck, what a fun weekend! Our friends Jill and Cody came down for the weekend.  Those two, Shawnee and I all went to Snow College together, it is ALWAYS fun to sit and talk about the good ol' days :) Preston and Tyler are really good about listening to the stories over and over again, they have heard them all. :)
While they were here we did so many things, I wish I would have taken more pictures! On Friday night we played games until wayyy late...I haven't stayed up that late in a long time :)  The next day Jill did glitter toes for me and Shawnee! Thanks Jill, I love them!  Then we went to Cafe Rio and swimming at the aquatic center! 
Afterwards we went to the Cache County Fair! Oh my heck, I loooove fairs.  I especially love fair food, and just the whole atmosphere at the fair!  We ate food and then went to the RODEO! Yeeehaaaww!!  These are the only pictures that we got from this wonderful time with friends.
Jill is pregnant too!  She is 22 weeks along, and in this picture I am almost 34 weeks along. 
 Let me tell you an embarrassing story...well, I was really embarrassed atleast.  So we saved seats at the rodeo, and they were kind of in the middle of a row.  We got there just as it was starting, so it was already packed.  Can you imagine me having to walk by a whole row of people? There is no sucking in.  There is no turning sideways to make more room.  My belly almost took a ladies nachos out, and Tyler kept apologizing for our 'unborn baby'.  Oh my heck, I was embarrassed, I didn't even go get treats in the middle with Shawnee and Jill because I didn't want to hit into anymore people! Anyway...it was a joyful experience at the rodeo, I really did enjoy it!

Here we are, three friends.  Shawnee has a baby Cohen...and me and Jill are just a'growin! :)

Preston, Cohen and Shawnee

Ty and I

Cody and Jill



FUN!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love fairs and rodeos too. So when I was pregnant with Ella and teaching I accidently hit one of my shyest students in the head with my belly. I felt so bad! You forget there is no sucking in!

    ReplyDelete