Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patricks Day!

So as most of you know, I was SO excited to get me and Lily all dressed up in green that we did it on Tuesday as well as Thursday! Haha, really, I thought St Paddys Day was on Tuesday! I sent out a cute text to my family with Lilys picture...haha, my mom told me the hard news in her reply that it wasnt until Thursday! I just LOVE taking pictures of Lily! Here is my cute little girl :)
Her toe nails are even green! :)

Haha I just LOVE this picture! Check out them eyes!

2 comments:

  1. can you say ADORABLE! Haha that makes me laugh you got all dressed up on Tuesday! Lol. Oh jess her eyes are so amazing- cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little smile! She looks like she packs a ton of personality into that tiny little body!

    ReplyDelete