Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Logan

Right now I am packing up my little apartment that Tyler and I have lived in since we got married. It is really little, and Lilys basinett barely fits in our room with us! It is OLD, and I mean old. We get really weird smells from the girls cooking downstairs, and no matter how hard I scrub the sinks and tubs, they don't get clean! Despite all of these facts, I am going to miss this place. I feel like we have truly made it our little home. It has so many memories, not to mention it was SO cheap! Not only will I miss our little place, I will miss Logan. Maybe not the January/February months...but Logan is a great place to live! I am sure most of you have heard me complain about it, but thats only because its far away from my mom. In all honesty, it is a great place to be! I love the community, I love the library, I love the aquatic center, I love my gym, I love our play group, I love being an activity day leader, I love my friends here, I love LOVE my work, I love the summer here, I love the fall, I love the mountains, I love 1st dam and the ducks, I love Blue Bird, I LOVE Gossners Cheese Factory, I love Utah State University, I love the Logan Temple, I love the River Walk, I love laying in bed at night and looking at the huge lit up A out of my window, I love floating the canal, I love Ambassadors, I love.......oh my, I could go on and on. Needless to say, I am in a bit of a sad state right now. I hate change. I truly have been blessed here in Logan. I will miss it. We are now on to bigger and better things, but Logan will always hold a special place in my heart. Thanks to all of you who have made Logan such a special place! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I almost cried reading this! A lot of the time I don't realize how much I love something until it's time to move on, so when you were listing all those things I realized how many memories we have here too!! Good times. Thanks for being such a great friend Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the EXACT same way when I left Logan...although I moved farther away from my mommy :( Logan has some kind of magic that draws people to it. I miss it. BUT moving is good for couples, it really draws them closer together. I know you and Tyler will be so so happy in your new home. (Just to answer your question on my blog, we live in the Del Mar/Carmel Valley area. Oh my goodness, it is a dream come true. You stop by here anytime, got it?) Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying your new place!
    I would LOVE to make Lily's Birthday cake. You can email me at angiehaaga@gmail.com you can send me ideas you have, of course you would get the friend/ sister discount ;)

    ReplyDelete