Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 months!

Six Months
Weight: 11 lbs. --- 0%
Height: 24.5in --- 10%
Head: 16in --- 6%
On March 7th Lily turned 6 months old! A half a year old, I can't believe it! I can't even describe how much I love her and how much joy she brings to our lives! She is at such a fun age, she is getting so smart! She rolls all over the place and can turn on a dime! She scootches on her tummy too, and can almost sit up by herself. She is always making everybody so happy, especially the strangers at the grocery store! Sometimes it freaks me out. She is the HAPPIEST baby I have ever met. You might think I am just bias, but really...she is one happy, smiley baby. I am so lucky!! At her 6 month check-up he said she is doing great, although she needs to GAIN WEIGHT. Dont we all wish we had the same problem. We now have to put more formula in with the water then it calls for so she can get more calories. She just is ALWAYS moving and so she burns more calories!! She also talks and talks which is fun. She hates to be left alone...and she doesnt sleep through the night. I was so excited for 6 months so I could wean her off getting up and eating, but the doctor said that since she is so little I still should get up with her so she can eat. Ahh! Its ok, I would do anything for her. I love her so much and am so thankful for her in my life!
Here is little Lily Bear reading a book in the bathtub :) She looooves bathtime! Her baths always leaves me so wet and very happy!

5 comments:

  1. She is Adorable! Six months is such a fun age and I think they just get to be more fun every month. I still need to meet her. We should meet up sometime you are in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she sure is cute! Glad to hear you guys got all settled in Ogden okay, you're definitely very missed back here in the ward..... which reminds me, Debbie and I asked to be released.... ha, I kinda feel bad, but it's just been hard lately with Rem's job and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW her smiles are so beautiful!!! What a sweetheart! And that tub picture is SO cute! hahah just reading away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess she is SO cute!! Her smile melts my heart!! My baby has the opposite problem...she is 3 weeks old and already has rolls on her thighs!! :)

    ReplyDelete