Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ogden!


So we have been really busy as of late! Let me tell you all that has been going on. So one day I am discussing with my best friend Erin Kay that it looks like Tyler and I will be in Logan for the summer because he got that Sheriff posistion and the other places just weren't hiring. There was only one last prospect, and that was Ogden. There were over 200 people that tested for this posistion, and they hired 8 new Police officers! I am VERY proud of Tyler for doing all of the tests and doing so well on all of them! So when he got the call that he got the job, they basically said you have two weeks and then you will be starting! So we found a wonderful apartment in West Haven and up and moved, just like that! I LOVE our new place! It has SO much room, much much more than I am used to! :) We got a new couch, TV, washer/dryer...not to mention we finally have a garbage disposal, a dishwasher, and TWO bathrooms! Oh and TWO walk in closets! Haha, I am in heaven! Tyler has been loving his new job! He is doing a Mini Academy these first two weeks and then he starts his Field Training with Officers for 14 weeks. That means he basically has a partner he drives around with and isn't on his own yet. He got his new walky radio thing and we have been listening to all of the police reports...holy cow it will be one interesting job! For example...last night somebody got stabbed with a pitch fork! Ummm scary/weird. He will be SO good at his job, and he has such a passion for it! At the end of the summer he will be starting more schooling to get his degree in Criminal Justice, and he is working on being a Detective! I am excited for this new life ahead of us!! I love Tyler SO much, and am so proud that he is pursuing his dreams!!! He has given me a wonderful life. :) And doesnt he look dang good in a uniform?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment