Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My new crafts!

Ok...Here is a board I made to put all of the babies little bows on! I have seen some at fairs and whatnot, but I wanted to do mine a bit different.  I found this way cool frame (its not a very good picture, sorry!) at the DI and redid the inside! That is my first bow I clipped on it :) The babies colors are pinks, green, and brown.  :)
This is a little baby quilt that I hope to make!  I have all of the squares...its just the sewing part thats holding me back ;)
My dear friend Shawnee taught me how to make a lot of these bows! These are the ones that I have made in the past little bit...some are for me, some are for the baby...they all can either clip onto a baby head band, right into your hair...or you can put a pin on the back and put them on your shirt.  With the new invention of my moms on the back, they can go anywhere without changing a thing! Sweet eh?
These are just your average flowers...
Sewed ones...
Burned ones...isn't that little itty bitty one the cutest!
These are the fray/wrap ones...
And felt ones!
It has been a lot of fun getting together with my craft buddies here in Logan to make all of these cute accessories! :) 

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm way impressed! I didn't know that you could make all those types of bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess!!! I am IMPRESSED. Look at you go, you seriously went to town! Great job they're all so cute, she is going to be the most fashionable little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! And I hope you make that quilt too - adorable. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete