Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July Celebrations!

Yahoo! I LOVE the 4th of July! I especially love wearing red and blue...I look forward to it every year.  I got to buy a new shirt this year too because all of my old ones just don't fit right anymore! It was exciting :)  On the 3rd of July we went up to the fireworks at the Stadium in Logan.  This is Tyler and I's second year going, and they are always such good fireworks! Not to mention the cool fly by!  Tylers little brothers stayed at our house that week for EFY and so they got to come and see them with us.  It was fun, especially for Tyler, to have his little brothers here!  We also went with our good friends from my work, Meghan and Becky and their husbands.  So much fun!! :)
Me and Ty
Tyler, Nicholas and Charles
Meghan and Ashton...Meghan is pregnant too! She is due in 5 weeks!!! Lucky girl.
Becky and Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment