Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Boys!

Oh my heck I just love it when people are able to come and stay with Tyler and I in our little cozy home in Logan!  It is always such a blast! A couple of weekends ago Jordan, Derek and Braxton came up for the weekend.  It was a fun packed weekend!  At nights this is what the boys did...like, all night.  I guess I never caught on to the excitement they feel as they sit and shoot each other with guns on a TV.  They had fun though! :) And I got to read my book :)
We did a lot of sports which I love!  I am starting to not be able to participate as much as I would like being pregnant and all, but I still whooped the boys at a game of 21 on the basketball court! Maybe they were going easy on me? haha.  We also went to the batting cages and the driving range!

My three very favorite boys :)  or...men.
They thought they were so sexy.
They got a shot of me in the batting cages!  There is little Lily too, in my belly.
At night we went to the Truck Pull...it was all of our first times there and it was pretty darn cool! I love watching the crowd these kind of events bring too :) It was cold, but still so much fun!
I didn't know that the driving range could be so fun! It was my very first time.  I think when I am not pregnant I am going to take up golfing :) I want some pink clubs!  But the boys made up this cool game and putted around the house for hours!  We also had ourselves a BBQ and had a picnic on the front lawn :) I am so thankful for family and friends! It was such a fun weekend!! :) :) :)
They were all so proud of their golfing shots that I figured I ought to put them on the blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Hola mi amiga! So guess what?! here is our blog so you can stalk us too now! What a delight! laurashawn.blogspot.com :) Ps. when is your baby due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton and I watched the truck pull on the Cache Valley Channel the other night... Was actually kind of fun:)

    ReplyDelete