Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun Weekends!

As most of you know, Tyler and I both work a lot during the week!  That is why we try to fill our weekends with nothing but fun!! :)  A couple of weekends ago I wanted to go camping in our new tent and use our new sleeping bags and blow up air mattress!  We got to my parents house late so we decided to make our own campsite in the backyard.  It was so much fun! Here is our new tent...
This is me, Ty, Linnea and Jeff by the campfire!
Kathryn, Chad, Taylor and Natalie! It was so much fun! :)

Jordan and Nate were there too of course, Jordan is the one who built the firepit in the backyard.
The day after we camped in the backyard we went up to Park City and hung out with some family! My favorite part of course was the Caramel Apple...mmm...hurray for sunshine and summertime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment