Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Kicks!

The greatest thing happend this past weekend!  We went to Countryfest and then to the Diamond Rio Concert! It was a great concert!  Whenever there is loud music, Lily kicks like crazy!  She must have really enjoyed this concert because she was kicking harder than she ever has before!  I was so excited because Tyler felt her for the first time while we were at the concert!  And better yet, my dear little brother and sister-in-law caught the moment in this picture!!!  Aww...the joys of pregnancy :) Don't mind the HUGE belly though...I swear it has gotten SO much bigger in the past couple of weeks!
Me and Tyler at the concert....don't we just look so happy?! What a good day :)
Diamond Rio!
Ok...so I am not a fan of the 'belly pictures', we will just put it that way.  This is the first real one I have taken...so for those of you have been asking be grateful!  I have had a hard time letting myself get bigger because I have always wanted to get thinner!  I have to remind myself that it is ok to get bigger, and that it is because there is a baby growing inside of me!  It has been getting easier because now my stomach is hard! Anyway...this is me at 26 weeks.



3 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute!!! I love the pic of tyler feeling your baby!! :) And the baby bump pics are great. keep them coming. I'm happy for you that your belly got hard!! before that it is such an awkward stage. Baby bumps rule!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so cute! I love ur pics always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one hot mama, you sexy thing. can't wait to see you when we get back in the fall!

    ReplyDelete