Friday, November 13, 2009




Yahoo! Here I am, back in the blogging world! Now that I am married I don't feel as weird writing about myself...now I have a bit of an excuse! :) I want to post some pictures of our wedding...but I don't have a whole lot yet so I am going to wait on that one...as well as our honeymoon, so stay posted. I decided I am going to start with the proposal...its a good place to start. :) Tyler proposed to me on July 25th, 2009 on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk in California. We were on a roadtrip in the motorhome with his family, and visiting more of his family all along the way. This is the area where Ty grew up, it was fun to see his home town! It was a fun family vacation, not to mention riding back with a goat with us :) Awww the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment