Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ok so I am finally loading pictures onto my laptop from my computer. Before I got married I had some wonderful Bridal showers! This first one was with my wonderful Snow College friends! And of course some friends from Utah State as well. I just love these girls!! Another fun Bachelorette party was going to VEGAS!!! I went with my friends Tauni, Kathryn, Jackie, and Chelsey. This first picture of us traveling through Mesquite. We just couldn't wait so we stopped and threw some money down. Taun and I lost in a matter of five minutes...Chels won and man she was happy! They got me some pretty great gifts...and we laughed our heads off the whole trip. It was a crazy trip bringing back the memories of our High School days...THANKS GIRLS!!

Oh and I put this beautiful picture in of you girls to get back at you for taking a picture of my bum, laughing hysterically, and then shutting me out of the elevator. My feelings are still hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment