Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2012! Tyler had to work at 5pm and we had to speak in church on the 1st of January, so Lily and I chilled together at home. We were both in bed by 10pm...haha, kind of sad right? I did do a little photo shoot though before she went to bed because I found her tutu that she wore last New Years eve, and it still fit! She has only grown like 2 inches around her waist. Skinny minny. Take a look to the right of my blog and you can see her pictures from one year ago on New Years! She is getting so big!


Tyler and I got to speak on missionary work the 1st day of the year, what a better way to start the year right? Atleast we made our quota for the year already for speaking in church! My granny, gramps, brother Jordo, aunt Jami, and cousin Braxton came down to Clinton to watch Lily in church while we spoke. Braxton and Jordan slept over that night and it was so much fun! We played card games all night and even played hide and seek in the dark! I felt like I was 12 again, it was great. I am the best hider by the way, in case you were wondering! This is a silly pic of them playing Fifa.


To celebrate the New Year we all went to brunch and then bowling!! I love this picture even though its blurry because Lily was so excited to see Addie and kept hugging her! They love each other :) It was a fun time bowling, and a good way to bring in the New Year!

Lily LOVED bowling. She loves balls. She tried to pick up the bowling balls but couldn't so she was kind of frusterated. It was so funny!


What are your New Years Resolutions? Mine seem to be the same every year, but I love setting them each year because its like a fresh start and these resolutions help me so much every year!


This year I am going to read the Book of Mormon, Tyler and I are still finishing our resolution from last year to read it together, but we are almost done!


I am also going to lose some weight of course! A New Year is not complete without this resolution. Tyler and I have been going to the gym A LOT lately, so I am excited for this one. We have also been playing a lot of volleyball with our ward, which I LOOOOVE.


Best luck to everybody this 2012 year!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jess.... I'm glad you're blogging again!! I can't believe how big Lily is, Preston can't either. It's been forever since we've seen you guys. I want to come see your house sometime!
    I seem to set the same goals each year too, haha. But it is always nice to refresh yourself! So, would you ever run a half-marathon?? I want to run one this summer and I need a partner! Or are you going to be preggo?? Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete